- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- How Affiliate Marketing Works?
- How You Are Paid For Affiliate Marketing?
- Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Business Model?
- Things You Will And Won’t Do To Become Successful In Affiliate Marketing
- How To Find The Best Products To Promote?
- Where To Start? Best Affiliate Marketing Training Tool And High-Ticket Affiliate Program
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
According to Wikipedia Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Or in other words — this is a marketing arrangement where an online retailer pays a commission to someone for sales generated from their referrals.
There are thousands of online businesses that offer their affiliate programs. Probably best known is Amazon, where you can get a small reward for bringing in a customer who bought one thing or another.
- US affiliate marketing spending went from 4.21 Billions in 2015 to 6.82 Billions in 2020.
- 38% of marketers call affiliate marketing one of the top customer acquisition methods.
- 16% of all orders made online in 2018 can be attributed to the impact of affiliate marketing. It’s not measured in 2021, but it can be estimated that it may already exceed 20% of all online sales.
In this article, I’m talking about what is affiliate marketing, how does affiliate marketing work, why affiliate marketing is the best type of business and what you need to do and what don’t to become successful affiliate marketer.
Also I will show you resources how to find best products to promote and introduce you to high-ticked affiliate marketing business, where you can earn several hundreds or thousands from a single customer purchase.
How Affiliate Marketing Works?
Basically as shown in the diagram:
- You make link to the merchant’s product on your page.
- The visitor clicks on your link and is taken to the merchant’s sales page
- The visitor buys the product you are advertising.
- You earn commission on this sale.
To take part in an affiliate marketing program, you need complete these steps:
- Find and join an affiliate program.
- Choose an offer or few to promote.
- Get unique affiliate links for offers you promote.
- Promote those links online (website, blog, social media, etc.).
- Get a commission when someone uses your links to purchase.
How You Are Paid for Affiliate Marketing?
While there are affiliate businesses that pay per lead or per click, you should focus on those who pay per sale, because real money lays there. You cannot expect a solid payment if you do not benefit the merchant.
In pay per sale programs, the merchant pays you as an affiliate a percentage of the sale price of the product after the consumer purchases it through your affiliate link. Merchant won’t pay you anything until your client won’t buy from merchant. Simple as that.
Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Business Model?
Nothing beats affiliate marketing when it comes to the returns it provides and the speed of business acceleration. There are main reasons why affiliate marketing is the best business model:
- You don’t need your own products. You are simply promoting other products as an affiliate. You can literally pick up any of thousands products on internet and start making commissions right away.
- Affiliate business can be set up very quickly and because business comes in action so fast, the results can happen very fast too.
- The risk is minimal. Few cheap or even free tools online will help to automate much of your marketing. And you can start with free marketing strategies or try just $5 a day in paid ads to start generating leads.
- Can be operated on any computer, using any internet connection, from anywhere in the world.
- You don’t spend months or even years building your committed team, getting merchant accounts, writing sales copies and hiring people.
- You are payed a 40 — 80% commission only for bringing a customer to merchants website.
- What happens next is not your obligation. No customer support headache. No worries about proper product delivery. No employees you must pay.
It’s every entrepreneur’s dream: fast execution, easy scalable, quick profit.
So it should come as no surprise that millions of people around the world are engaged in this business our days.
Press here, If you want to learn how to start your own High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing business.
Things You Will And Won’t Do To Become Successful In Affiliate Marketing
First of all, Affiliate marketing is not an overnight enrichment scheme. Money will not fall from the sky without doing any work. Work is necessary, so if that’s your problem, it won’t suit you. Things you will and won’t do to become successful affiliate marketer:
- You won’t be struggling to make small commissions for selling thousands of products.
- You are not a Wal-Mart or Amazon and do not intend to compete with them. You will work wisely and create a system that works for you … not a system that makes you work as an employee.
- You won’t sell anything on third-party platforms, such as eBay, so you may lose any day without notice. You have to control your business.
- You won’t do any production or shipping and you will not need to purchase or hold any stock.
- You won’t hire employees, have an office or any fancy equipment. As it said before, this whole business can be run from any computer, using any internet connection, from anywhere in the world.
- You will simply find products that are already in demand and market them to people who already need these products.
- There will be no persuasion for people to buy things they don’t want.
The best part is that you can get started now with no experience and with simple technology and automation that anyone can install and take advantage of.
Over time, you’ll create mailing list. A database of mailing addresses of people willing to buy. You will then send them an email every day. A letter or two promoting the offer. And this generates long-term passive income.
The mailing list I started building many years ago is still my source №1 of passive cash flow.
Because when you have a visitor’s email address, you will always have it, unless they unsubscribe (which some of them will).
But those who stay on your list, it’s basically free traffic. And you’ll get on that list without ever having to pay a dime more for that traffic.
With this mailing list, you will have free traffic for life.
How To Find Best Products To Promote?
To join the affiliate program and promote their products, I suggest reviewing these few things:
- Product Value: Does the product have value and do people want to buy it? If not, people won’t be satisfied and money will be refunded. And it will be a big hurdle if you make a lot of sales and they all want to get their money back.
- Margins: Are there high enough profit margins from sales to make a big income without having to sell hundreds or thousands of products every month? Or, do they offer buyers something that could increase your revenue (upsells, high-ticket products, etc.)? You can’t beat the math. If you don’t make enough commissions to cover your advertising costs and have profit, it’s obvious, you should stay away from this program.
- Tracking: Does the affiliate program have solid tracking links? When you refer a customer, will you be paid for everything they ever buy, or just for the first purchase? Companies make a lot of money from repeat customers buying products over and over again. Also how long are the tracking links valid? We call these site cookies. They are used by most of all major advertising platforms to track visitor activity. This is important because if you refer a click, you want the tracking cookie to be valid for at least 90 days if the company retargets it through Facebook or Google ads. If the cookie lasts longer than 90 days and is not overruled by the company link, you will receive a sale. If it is overruled, the company could easily make the sale you originally referred and you will not receive commission for it.
- Marketing material: Are there high converting marketing materials and sales funnels prepared to convert sales? Are there up-sells, down-sells, cross-sells? Do they have a sales team that calls the customers you refer to turn them into more expensive and advanced services? Do they host webinars and events to earn you higher commissions? Affiliate program marketing material can be just as important as the value of a product because if you don’t convert sales, no matter what a good product, it won’t sell!
- Integrity: Does the company have a good reputation, treat people fairly and pay people on time? Honesty is everything. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks about your interests, so you need to be very careful who you work with and who you advertise with, because choosing the wrong partner can waste you a lot of time and money that you can’t get back.
Where To Start? Best Affiliate Marketing Training Tool And High-Ticket Affiliate Program
Affiliate marketing can be extremely profitable if done right.
“If done right” are the three keywords. Picking the right affiliate program can makeall the difference in the world. Staying away from the bad apples and knowing what to look for is key.
As it was said before, there are many places to find affiliate products to promote. There’s Amazon, Wal-Mart, and affiliate platforms like Clickbank and JVZoo. These are just a sliver of what you have to choose from.
I did months of research to find the right companies to partner with. I researched these categories I mentioned above and now I would like to introduce you the program that meets all the highest standards.
First of all this is powerful affiliate marketing training tool which will guide you step-by step. You will be assigned a mentor and you will be able to enjoy the benefits of the Facebook group community. You can start your online business training for the price as low as few coffee cups.
This company also has affiliate program with suite of low-ticket, mid-ticket and high-ticket products — some that pay just a few bucks in commission — all the way up to high four-figure commissions for a single product sale.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to start or scale an online business, generate passive income and achieve financial freedom. So, without further delay press here, If you want to learn how to start your own High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing business.
This is not a get rich quick program nor do we believe in overnight success. We believe in hard work, integrity and developing your skills if you want to earn more financially. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with any of our products or services. The average person who buys any “how-to” information gets little to no results. Any references or examples used within this website are real and documented but are used strictly for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors, including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM US.
This article may contain affiliate links and if you purchase anything through one of my affiliate links I might be compensated in some way.